Following the most recent developments on Covid-19, please find below our latest employee update. This update is correct as of 17 March 2020. Please continue to view the company website to obtain updates throughout this difficult time.
We would like to make you aware that we as a business continue to plan for any eventualities that may arise.
Our priority is ensuring that our employees, residents and customers are fully supported at this time and we will be continually updating you with any actions being taken by the business that could affect you.
If you are affected by an illness that you believe could be connected to Covid – 19 or live with anyone who has a cough or temperature, you must report this to your line manager, who will then escalate this to the HR department.
Please continue to follow the sickness procedure. You must contact your line manager as per company policy on each working day of your absence. Failure to follow the company policy may result in further action.
If you become unwell at work, live with anyone who has a cough or temperature , believe you have been exposed to the Covid – 19 and/or have recently come back from an area affected by Covid – 19, you should:
- report your concerns to your line manager
- stay at least 2 metres (7 feet) away from other people
- go to a room or area behind a closed door
- avoid touching anything
- cough or sneeze into a tissue and put it in a bin, or if you do not have tissues, cough and sneeze into the crook of your elbow
- use a separate bathroom from others if possible
You should then use your own mobile phone to call either:
- 111, for NHS advice; or
- 999, if you are seriously ill or injured or you feel that your life is at risk
After you have informed your line manager, please advise the operator of:
- your symptoms
- which country you have returned from in the last 14 days
Further updates will be communicated to you in due course as the government provides us with additional guidelines. If you have any concerns on the matter, please contact your line manager or Human Resources.
This update is correct as of 17 March 2020. Please keep in touch with your line manager for any changes.