Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) apply to your use of the Maloyalty Reward Card by Malhotra Group PLC. Malhotra Group PLC (7918146) & subsidiary companies. Registered office: Malhotra House, 50 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6AE. VAT registration number 175 4446 89.
- You can obtain a Maloyalty Reward Card free of charge by requesting them via our website – click here (subject to availability). Your card is issued by, and remains the property of Malhotra Group PLC. It may only be used as described in these terms in participating venues.
- The Maloyalty Reward Scheme is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 and over.
- Only one Maloyalty Reward Card can be registered per email address and only one card is permitted per person.
- The participating venues are The Runhead, Three Mile, Pizza Dough Co, Leila Lily’s and The Duke.
- To register a Maloyalty Card you must complete the full registration request form via our website. To do so, you will need to provide a valid email address and a postal address. In registering, you are giving express permission to receive emails relating to the Maloyalty Reward Scheme and associated Malhotra Group venue offers.
- Points will expire after 12 months of collection.
- All Malhotra staff are not permitted to have a loyalty card or a student platinum card as well as their staff card
POINTS AND REWARDS
- 5p is earned for every £1 spent. This is only valid against food and drinks.
- Maloyalty cardholders cannot accumulate or spend their rewards during Happy Hour times.
- Maloyalty cardholders cannot accumulate or spend their rewards on Bank Holidays including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Maloyalty cardholders can earn rewards against takeaway orders. For takeaway orders, your card must be present in person when you pay to redeem the rewards.
- You can accumulate rewards without registering your card, however, you need to register your Maloyalty Card before you can redeem your reward balance. Maloyalty rewards cannot be added from previous visits if a card has not been registered.
- You must provide your Maloyalty Reward Card at the time of purchase, you cannot claim your rewards after the event.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any rewards accumulated. Maloyalty rewards cannot be exchanged or transferred from one card to another and your rewards cannot be shared with other people.
- When Malhotra Group gift cards are purchased, the person purchasing the gift voucher will accumulate the loyalty rewards.
- When using a Malhotra Group gift card to pay for whole or part of the bill at a venue, Maloyalty rewards will not be accumulated.
- Rewards and promotions are subject to change, and can be changed or revoked by Malhotra Group PLC at any time without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to correct or amend the balance in your account, or cancel a card if we deem there to have been foul play or misuse of your card. If you wish to contest action taken by Malhotra Group PLC, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOST CARDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Malhotra Group PLC is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Maloyalty Reward Card. If you have not registered your card, we are unable to replace your card for you including any accumulated rewards. If your card is registered, we will replace your Maloyalty Reward Card when a replacement is requested through the online form (click here). Your first card will be cancelled, with your Maloyalty points being transferred to the new card. Replacement of a Maloyalty reward card may incur a charge of £5 at the discretion of the Malhotra Group PLC. If you have any issues with a card replacement please email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Maloyalty Reward Card which is deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. The card will become invalid and the existing balance will be removed from the card.
PRIVACY AND PERMISSIONS
- When signing up to the Maloyalty Reward Scheme, we will send you emails regarding offers, events and promotions within the Malhotra Group, but we will never share your data with a third party. If you wish to unsubscribe from email marketing, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.
- To cancel your Maloyalty Reward Card, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your card number in the body of the email or the details used to register your Reward Card. Cancellations may take up to 7 working days to process. The card balance accumulated will be lost once the cancellation is confirmed, and cannot be transferred to another card number.
- For any queries regarding the Maloyalty Reward Scheme, please contact email@example.com or speak to staff at our venues.
THREE MILE CORPORATE DISCOUNT CARDS
- For full details of the Three Mile Corporate Discount Card including Terms & Conditions please visit www.threemile.co.uk/loyalty
GIFT CARDS & VOUCHERS
- Maloyalty Gift Cards can be purchased directly from participating venues.
- Gift cards can be redeemed at: The Runhead, Three Mile, Pizza Dough Co, Leila Lily’s, The Duke of Northumberland
- Gift cards are unable to be redeemed at: Great North Hotel, Grey Street Hotel, The Albatross, Market Lane, MRKT Coffee, Osbornes
- Gift Cards will be valid 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift cards may not be exchanged for cash. This Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
- Malhotra Group PLC is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Maloyalty Gift Card. No replacements will be offered in any of these instances.
- Managers reserve the right to refuse the redemption of gift cards against offers, events and set menus.
- Gift Card holders must present the Gift Card to the venue at the time of visiting and instruct the redemption of credit.
- Malhotra Group PLC reserve the right to amend the terms & conditions of Maloyalty Gift Card.
- If you have any queries regarding your Maloyalty Gift Card, including balance or expiration please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Gift Card number and associated details.